Pavlodar region - a link between Central Asia and Siberia with a huge natural resource potential!
The main branches of the economy:
- li>About a third of the gross regional product is created by industrial enterprises (about 900 enterprises)
- 70% of republican coal mining
- 3/4 of the republican production of ferroalloys
- 40% of electricity generation throughout Kazakhstan
- 460 billion USD. - total cost of investigated and potential solid minerals
- 53 free deposits with approved mineral reserves
- More than a quarter of the employed population works in industry
- 11.2 million hectares - area of agricultural land
- Rich land and water resources make it possible to carry out full-fledged agriculture.
- Every fifth resident of the region is engaged in agriculture
- Large production capacity for processing products
On the territory of Pavlodar region operates a special economic zone "Pavlodar".