JSC "Socio-Entrepreneurial Corporation "Pavlodar"
The history of the company
On March 1, 2006, the President of Kazakhstan N. Nazarbayev in a Message to the People of Kazakhstan “The Strategy for Kazakhstan’s Entry into the Top 50 Most Competitive Countries of the World” announced the creation of social-entrepreneurial corporations (SEC) in the country.
In 2007, the SEC “Ertis” was established in the East Kazakhstan and Pavlodar regions. The basis for its opening was the decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 376 of 11. 05. 2007. “On measures to implement the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 320 of 20. 04. 2007.”
By the order of KGIP MF of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 31, 2010 No. 222, the state shareholding of SEC “Ertis” transferred from the republican property in 50% equal shares to the communal property of the East Kazakhstan and Pavlodar regions.
On May 25-27, 2011, the shareholders decided to reorganize SEC Ertis and divide it into NK SEC Ertis (East Kazakhstan region) and NK SEC Pavlodar (Pavlodar region).
On June 9, 2011 Joint Stock Company “National Company“ Social and Entrepreneurial Corporation “Pavlodar” received state registration.
Promotion of socio-economic development of the region on the principles of public-private partnership.
- Creation of new and modernization of existing competitive industries in priority sectors of the regional economy (points of growth);
- Ensuring the involvement of state assets in business, the rehabilitation of problem assets and the development of competitive industries on their basis;
- The introduction of advanced production and management technologies and standards;
- Attracting extrabudgetary investments;
- Promoting the growth of business economic activity, the development of innovation and technological modernization (technology parks, free economic zones, business incubators, centers for investor services, etc.);
- Promoting the clustering of medium and small businesses, including around large businesses;
- Providing non-financial business support within the company;
- Expansion of cooperation with state development institutions for the implementation of business projects.
- Development of communication and exchange of skills between portfolio companies;
- Promotion of product branding, for more active promotion of products in the domestic and foreign markets.
- private enterprise development and infrastructure improvement;
- increasing the investment climate and export potential of the region;
- participation in the development of the region in priority sectors of the economy;
- implementation of the functions of the conductor of state programs;
- rendering state, financial and resource support to investment projects in the field;
- implementation of regional investment projects;
- growth in shareholder value of the SEC.
Joint Stock Company "Social and Entrepreneurial Corporation "Pavlodar"
Republic of Kazakhstan, 140,000
Pavlodar region, Pavlodar city
st. Academician Margulan 102
|Reception room||8 (7182) 65 03 05|
|Department of investment projects and public-private partnership||
8 (7182) 65 02 31
8 (7182) 65 02 46
|Asset Management and Budget Planning||
8 (7182) 65 06 84
8 (7182) 65 04 84
|Department of legal and staffing||
8 (7182) 65 03 63
8 (7182) 65 03 97
|Internal Audit Service||8 (7182) 65 06 79|
|Subsoil Use Department||8 (7182) 65 04 79|
|Department of monitoring of state programs||
8 (7182) 65 21 18
8 (7182) 65 01 06
8 (7182) 65 28 70