As part of efforts to combat the further dissemination of COVID-19 in the country, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan decided to extend the suspension of the unilateral visa-free regime for citizens of 54 countries of the world until December 31, 2021, inclusive.
The opportunity to entering the country without a visa for the specified category of foreigners is provided for in paragraph 17 of the Rules for the entry and stay of immigrants in the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as their departure from the Republic of Kazakhstan, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 148 dated January 21, 2012.
installation, repair and maintenance of equipment
providing consulting or audit services
conducting negotiations, conclusion of contracts
founders or members of the Board of Directors
- To obtain an electronic visa, you must register on the website of the Visa-Migration Portal (www.vmp.gov.kz);
- after registration get acquainted with the requirements for obtaining an electronic visa;
- enter the invitation number (sent by the inviting party in the Republic of Kazakhstan) and fill out the visa application form;
- pay a consular fee;
- print an electronic visa (a visa is formed in your account and sent to the email address specified when filling out the questionnaire);
- present a printed electronic visa when passing through passport control at the international airports of the cities of Nur Sultan and Almaty.