Information on the special economic zone "Pavlodar"
In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 29, 2011, a special economic zone "Pavlodar" was created in the region.
Territory: The total territory of the FEZ is 3300 ha, of which 1200 ha are for the development of the FEZ, 2100 ha are the existing storage pond "Bylkyldak".
The main goals of creating a SEZ:
1) development of the chemical, petrochemical industries, in particular, the production of export-oriented products with high added value, using high-tech environmentally friendly modern technologies;
2) development and implementation of breakthrough investment projects, research and scientific and technical innovation projects for the creation and development of the chemical, petrochemical industries for the deep processing of raw materials and the production of wide competitive products with high added value;
3) implementation of the integration of Kazakhstani products into the global system of production and marketing, the creation of innovative, competitive domestic products in accordance with international standards;
4) creation of highly efficient and innovative industries in the chemical and petrochemical industries, including high-tech and competitive industries, development of new types of products;
5) creating a favorable investment climate and attracting domestic and foreign investments for the implementation of investment projects and the integrated development of the chemical, petrochemical industries based on public-private partnership mechanisms;
6) accelerated development of the region to enhance the entry of the economy of the republic into the system of world economic relations;
7) introduction of modern methods of management and management;
8) solving social problems, increasing employment of the population;
9) development of the metallurgical industry and the metalworking industry, in particular, the production of finished products by attracting manufacturers of world brands;
10) development and implementation of breakthrough investment projects for the creation and development of manufacturing industries, including metallurgical, metalworking, non-metallic mineral products, world-class rubber and plastic products for deep processing of raw materials and the production of wide competitive products with high added value
Within the framework of the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On some issues of special economic zones" dated October 6, 2017 No. 624, the types of economic activities of the special economic zone "Pavlodar" are:
1) manufacturing industry, except for:
production of tobacco products;
production of wood and cork products, except for furniture; production of products from straw and materials for weaving;
printing and playback of recorded materials;
repair and installation of machinery and equipment;
2) construction and commissioning on the basis of an acceptance certificate of the state acceptance committee of facilities intended directly for the implementation of activities.
There are tax and customs preferences on the territory of the SEZ.
According to the feasibility study, the cost of constructing the infrastructure of the FEZ "Pavlodar" is 21 billion tenge, of which 8.1 billion tenge has been completed construction of 18 infrastructure facilities of the FEZ (customs terminal, fencing, power supply facilities, technical water supply, roads, household sewers).
Currently, there are 13 enterprises operating on the territory of the SEZ with an investment volume of more than 80.6 billion tenge:
JSC "Caustic" - production of caustic soda, chlorine, sodium hypochlorite and hydrochloric acid;
BO-NA LLP - production of disinfectants;
UPNK-PV LLP - production of calcined petroleum coke;
AgroKhimProgress LLP - production of agrochemical products;
Evooil Kazakhstan LLP - production of lubricants;
Giessenhaus LLP - production of alloyed aluminum;
Vector Pavlodar LLP - production of car disks;
Metallogamma LLP - production of aluminosilicate microspheres;
LeichtMetall KZ LLP - production of alloyed aluminum;
LLP "TOO RTF PVL" - production of petrochemical products;
LLP "firma Metalleks" - production of finished metal products;
D&P LLP - production of disinfectants;
KazCenosphere "s" LLP - production of aluminosilicate microspheres.
GU "Management of industrial-innovative development of Pavlodar region"
140000, Pavlodar, st. Lenin, 61
Tel: +7 (7182) 32-00-83