Information on the special economic zone "Pavlodar"
Date of establishment: November 29, 2011 in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On the establishment of a special economic zone" Pavlodar ".
Territory: special economic zone "Pavlodar" (hereinafter - the SEZ) is located in the Northern industrial zone of the city of Pavlodar. The territory is 3300 hectares. Of these, the land plot to accommodate the participants of the SEZ is 1,200 hectares and the reservoir “Bylkyldak” with an area of 2,100 hectares.
The purpose of the creation of the SEZ:
1) the development of the chemical, petrochemical industries, in particular the production of export-oriented products with high added value, using modern technologies;
2) implementation of breakthrough investment projects, research and scientific and technical innovation projects in the framework of the development of priority sectors with high redistribution;
3) creating a favorable investment climate and attracting domestic and foreign investment for the implementation of investment projects and the integrated development of chemical industries based on public-private partnership mechanisms.
1) the production of chemical products;
2) production of petrochemical products, as well as products of related related industries and technologies.
Preferences for the participants of the SEZ:
|№ o/p||Taxes and fees||SEZ residents|
|1||Corporate income tax||0 %|
|2||Property tax||0 %|
|3||Land tax||0 %|
|4||Land rent||0 %|
|5||Value Added Tax||0 %|
|6||Customs duties||0 %|
45 members registered. The total investment planned for the launch of production is 341.2 billion tenge with the creation of more than 3,000 new jobs.
Infrastructure of the SEZ "Pavlodar"
As part of the funds allocated from the republican budget, the following infrastructure facilities of the Pavlodar SEZ are currently being built:
- Custom terminal;
- technical water supply;
- power supply;
- fencing of the territory of the SEZ "Pavlodar".
Projects of SEZ "Pavlodar":
At the same time, despite the lack of funds for the construction of infrastructure in 2012 and 2013, currently there are 3 enterprises operating on the territory of the SEZ.
- JSC "Caustic" shop for the production of inhibited hydrochloric acid;
- LLP "White-PV" production of household chemicals;
- LLP "BO-NA" will begin the production of disinfectants.
3 more enterprises are under construction:
1. UPNK-PV LLP production of calcined petroleum coke. The volume of investments is 16800 million tenge. The number of jobs during operation - 150 people. On December 15 of this year, the first stage of the implementation of the “cold start” project of UPNK-PV LLP was introduced. The second stage of the project is the receipt of products for the 2nd quarter of 2015. Exit to full capacity is expected in the 4th quarter of 2015;
2. LLP "AgroHimProgress" - the production of agrochemical products. The volume of investments - 3 276 million tenge. Number of jobs during operation - 118 people. The launch of the project is planned in the first quarter of 2015;
3. Kazakhstan Chemical Company LLP - production of organic synthesis, polyvinyl chloride and polyolefin. The volume of investments is 2 100 million tenge. The number of jobs during operation - 150 people. The launch of the project is planned in the first quarter of 2015.
The total investment in the above 6 projects is 39.9 billion tenge with the creation of more than 700 jobs.
GU "Management of industrial-innovative development of Pavlodar region"
140000, Pavlodar, st. Lenin, 61
Tel: +7 (7182) 32-00-83